Sunday, September 21, 2008

As the baby turns



Today is officially 34 weeks into this pregnancy. It’s amazing how quickly the time is going! I am now going for check-ups every 2 weeks. A couple weeks ago, I started feeling minor twinges of pain lower down, and it felt different. After doing research online I thought that maybe Micah had turned head down. And yup! This was confirmed by my midwife at my last appointment. She told me that although it may cause more discomfort now, it’s definitely better long-term that he’s already head down. My next appointment will be tomorrow and we will begin our childbirth classes on Tuesday (much to Tim’s joy), so stay tuned for another update.

One thing that we just bought last week for Micah was our stroller! We didn’t put one on our baby registry since we wanted to get a certain kind (thanks to Amanda and G), which was only available online. After doing some research, I was able to find this Phil and Ted’s stroller online at Target. This was perfect because not only were we able to use our Target gift cards to cover some of it, but they also had a special short time offer for free shipping! We were very excited when we got it delivered to our apartment!

Also, Tim had blood work and x-rays this past week and he is still cancer free! We are thankful for God’s goodness.

4 comments:

Tim, Kristen , Megan, Emily, and Anna said...

Thanks for the post!!! I love the picture!!! You are so cute!!!! Thanks for putting up the picture. I miss not being able to see you. Nice stroller as well. Girl, we are almost there...About 6 more weeks!! Praise the Lord about Tim as well. Glad to hear things are going well for him. Hope you have a wonderful day!!

bethoven said...

I love your dress, Kristen! Good deal on the stroller. Can't wait to see my little nephew soon!

jess said...

Cancer free and no breech baby! What more could you ask for God is SOOO good! Can't wait to see that stroller in action;)

See you tommorrow night!

Michelle said...

You're so cute pregnant!!! I'm glad to hear that everything is going well! I can't wait to see that baby when I get home!!