Friday, December 10, 2010

Mommy's Little Helper

Micah is such a funny little guy! Whenever I do my baking he wants to sit in the stool and “help” me bake. He enjoys being able to taste test what we’re making...his favorite has been canned pumpkin, believe it or not! Anyways, one day I had him help me dump in some cinnamon into our bowl, which he quickly tried tasting some. I told him not to take anything out of the bowl. Next was the ginger that he dumped into our bowl, which he quickly stuck his hand in to taste some more! His reaction to eating the ginger was hilarious! I wish I had it on video! As soon as he tasted it, he stuck out his tongue and started screaming hysterically, trying to wipe theginger off his tongue. I quickly found his sippee cup and tried to help him out. I don’t know what plain ‘ole ground ginger tastes like, but he did NOT like it one bit! (And now I’m tempted to try my own taste test to see what it taste like!) I think he’s learned his lesson to NOT taste what we’re putting into our bowl. At least for now.


2 comments:

Tim, Kristen , Megan, Emily, and Anna said...

Love the picture of the boys!! They are so cute! I guess Micah learned his lesson huh? That is too funny...wish it was on video too!

Mom A said...

I wonder if Micah would like to help me bake something sometime. I think it would be fun. :)