Friday, October 31, 2008

I lost a bet


Yes. That’s me. Wearing a pink Michigan State T-shirt. The big college football rivalry in the house every year is Michigan vs. Michigan State. Each previous year Kristen and I have always done some sort of fun little bet on the game, going back to when we were just dating. Each previous year my Wolverines have always crushed her Spartans. Each previous year I’ve won the bet. But not this year. No, this year was different. In this rebuilding season under coach Rodriguez, UofM has been awful. And they proved it last Saturday (Oct 25) in their 35-21 loss to Michigan State. Despicable. I tell ya, it’s a rough time to be a Wolverine fan.

At least pink is in. (sigh)

3 comments:

Tim, Kristen , Megan, Emily, and Anna said...

Good Job Kristen!!

cranny + b said...

that is so great!! The look on Tim's face and the pink shirt that is. . . .sorry that your team lost! :)

Blatherer said...

I feel your pain, Tim. I didn't expect Michigan to win this year, though. State has just been doing too well.