Thursday, July 21, 2011

Anniversary Celebration

So I realized I completely forgot to post again about our anniversary date! This year we celebrated our fourth year together. My parents were able to watch the boys for us so we could have a date night! Our anniversary date was very similar to last year. We really enjoy bowling, but don’t have a chance to do it often. So maybe it’ll become an anniversary date tradition. Anyways, we had a great time bowling in Menominee, MI. I beat Tim in the first game, and well… we just won’t talk about the other games! :)

After bowling we went to a family restaurant, located right on the lake. The food was great and the view from inside the restaurant was beautiful! We’ve been into watching the show “Diners, Drive-ins and Dives” and have been inspired to try more local restaurants instead of chain restaurants. And this one I would go back to again!

I am so thankful for my wonderful hubby, and the four years we’ve had together. Tim--I am so thankful for how you make me laugh, patiently teach me more theology and lead our family, even through difficult decisions. I could go on and on, but I’ll just say, I’m thankful for God putting us together…I’m so thankful for His kindness!!

1 comment:

Tim, Kristen , Megan, Emily, and Anna said...

I enjoyed reading your posts! So many fun memories being made! I really would like to keep up with my blog for that reason...to record all the wonderful memories, but I get so far behind!