Friday, February 27, 2009

Horsin' Around


A couple days ago, Micah wore this outfit that had horse heads on the feet. Whenever I changed his diaper I would play with his feet, making the “neigh” sound of a horse. The next day I heard him in his crib making a new noise over and over and over that was very similar to the “neigh” sound I was making for him. It cracked me up!! This morning, Tim and I woke up to Micah’s new horse sound. We thought it was so funny, and I was able to capture a short video of him as he’s delighting himself with his new noise.

2 comments:

Tim, Kristen , Megan, Emily, and Anna said...

That is so cute...I think the waking up time is one of my favorites because they just lay there in the crib and make fun noises!! I loved the video of him. I was just telling Tim the other day we need to get a video of her after Megan wakes up and is just making noises in her crib! Keep those videos coming.

Bethany said...

That's funny... enjoyed the video!