Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Amazing Deals!!

I love when Harris Teeter has their triple coupon event! Sometimes they have a Super Double Coupon event, where they double coupons up to $1.99!! Last time I didn’t really find many good deals at that one, but instead prefer the triple coupon. Last night, I found out that they were having their Super Double Coupon event, starting today! I looked through a few coupons, and quickly decided that it probably wasn’t worth my time (because last time we went sure wasn’t!) However, this morning, as I was looking through my coupons some more, I decided that we needed to go! We got all of these items for about $3.50!!! What great buys! Many of these items were free! We were so excited to get our good deals, and glad that we didn’t pass up this coupon event!

3 comments:

jess said...

Great work!!! I love that pic of Micah in the mirror - he totally cracks me up!! We should try and get the boys together again... let me know what works for you!

Karis said...

Now these are the things I miss from the States! Amazing deals -- good work! Wow! How fun is that adrenaline rush when the total is given to you. Woo-hoo.

Anonymous said...

I love your "good deal" posts. I'm glad you were able to take advantage of your coupons! I have memories of that--only around here there aren't any stores that double or triple coupons. --Mom Hill